incubator-general mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [aries] Moved geronimo blueprint implementation into aries podling
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2009 19:01:57 GMT
2009/9/28 Alan D. Cabrera <list@toolazydogs.com>:

> On Sep 28, 2009, at 7:12 AM, Kevan Miller wrote:
>

>> On Sep 28, 2009, at 9:32 AM, Guillaume Nodet wrote:

>>> Sure.
>>> I guess the first thing  though is to decide on the svn layout.
>>> I think we should aim for a single trunk/tags/branches for now.
>>> This does no preclude having blueprint released separatly if needed,
>>> but this is another problem we can address later.
>>
>> Personally, I'd much prefer to see some community setup, prior to these types of
discussions and code changes -- mailing lists, committer account setup, etc. The fact that
we're forced to discuss this on general@ is, IMO, not very good.

> Agreed.  Plus a quick 30 minute email discussion does not constitute community consensus.
 While this does not require that everything move lock step through community discussions,
do not get upset if a discussion moves in a different direction after you have made impromptu
changes.

That's the whole purpose of RTC, isn't it ?

> Regards,
> Alan

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet