incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jeremy Hughes <>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Apache Aries incubator for Enterprise OSGi
Date Mon, 07 Sep 2009 14:57:26 GMT
Cross-pollination and help from the Felix community have been talked
about several times and I absolutely welcome that. As such, please
would Felix committers willing to spend time helping the (proposed)
Aries podling add their names to the initial committer list on the
proposal wiki [1]. This naturally extends beyond Felix committers.

Apologies for x-post to dev@felix ... I wanted to attract as many as
possible :-)