incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject Why are you still here?
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2009 20:37:48 GMT
This note is not directed at any human being.  :-)  In fact, I would very
much like to thank and express my personal appreciation for all of you who
have come through an Incubator project, and are still here helping the next
wave(s) of projects come through the Incubator.  Without all of you, the
Incubator would not be a strong.

This message is aimed specifically at our projects.  Some of you, we know
why you are still here.  Others, well, why have you not graduated?  What do
you think is the obstacle?

Mentors, please review your project(s).  Participants, please review your
projects.  AND PLEASE MAKE SURE TO ADDRESS THIS ON YOUR QUARTERLY REPORTS!
:-)

I look at several of the projects, and have to wonder: what keeps that
project from graduating?  So does the Board.

	--- Noel