incubator-general mailing list archives

From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject re: [VOTE] Release Apache Empire-db 2.0.5-incubating (rc5)
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2009 20:37:07 GMT
Francis De Brabandere wrote:
> Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Empire-db 2.0.5-incubating (rc5)
>
> Hi Rainer,
>
> > The only difference I could find, was that the zip additionally contains
> 5 empty directories that are not present in the tar. But the number and
> content of the files do match.
>
> could you tell me which ones those are?

I have a handy java tool called "Remove Empty Directories" that tells you which are empty
(and allows you to remove them).
I guess the tar format just won't allow empty directories as the zip format does.

Empty directories are:
\src\empire-db\src\main\resources
\src\empire-db-examples\empire-db-example-struts2-cxf\src\test
\src\empire-db-struts2\src\test
\src\empire-db-struts2\src\test\java
\src\empire-db-struts2\src\test\resources

I cannot imagine however that this could be a problem.