incubator-general mailing list archives

From Martijn Dashorst <martijn.dasho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Empire-db 2.0.5-incubating (rc6)
Date Wed, 23 Sep 2009 09:45:12 GMT
IMO this is a non-issue. For a release, sites must be distributed to
some location on p.a.o before the site can be distributed. This
particular thing is only in:

	<distributionManagement>
		<site>
			<id>people.apache.org.site</id>
			<name>Empire-db Maven Site</name>
			<url>scp://people.apache.org/home/francisdb/public_html/empire-db/site</url>
		</site>
	</distributionManagement>

Which is for the Maven site distribution plugin. Since the project
doesn't use the site plugin for their main site, *and* this is
acceptable configuration for any project, I don't think this should
block a podling release, nor a TLP release.

Martijn

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 11:35 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<bdelacretaz@apache.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 11:02 AM, Martijn Dashorst
> <martijn.dashorst@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Can we get another +1 or -1 vote? This release is a long time in the
>> making and AIUI, only very minor issues are left...
>
> Sebb hasn't replied to Rainer about
> <url>scp://people.apache.org/home/francisdb/public_html/empire-db/site</url>
> yet, I'd wait for his reply...
>
> -Bertrand

Apache Wicket 1.4 increases type safety for web applications
Get it now: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/1.4.0