incubator-general mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release PhotArk M1-incubating (RC4a)
Date Sun, 20 Sep 2009 21:57:24 GMT
+1

I note that photoark-webapp.war does not contain appropriate LICENSE/
NOTICE files. However, AFAICT, you are only releasing photoark-
webapp.war within your binary distribution (which does appear to have
appropriate license/notice). Since your aren't directly releasing
photoark-webapp.war, I don't think this is a blocking issue...

--kevan