incubator-general mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accept Aries proposal for incubation
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2009 19:40:07 GMT

On Sep 22, 2009, at 2:47 PM, Upayavira wrote:

> On Tue, 2009-09-22 at 10:15 -0700, Martin Cooper wrote:
>>

>> I'd be interested in what people thought they voted for. The list of
>> participants seems to have been constantly changing throughout the
>> vote, but we can only be voting on one proposal, so which one was it?
>> Did people who voted early implicitly vote for people who were not on
>> the list at the time they voted? That doesn't sound right to me.
>
> They were voting on the proposal included in the initial vote mail.
> The
> wiki is nothing more than a collaboration point for coming up with the
> vote email.
>
> Any additions to the wiki since that vote are irrelevant, and must not
> be included in the initial committer list.

OK. So, I see two people (Adam Wojtuniak and Alan Keane) who asked to
join the project yesterday and today. Agreed that they should be
joining the project through normal community process, not via initial
committer list.

I also see Niclas Hedhman's name on the Wiki list, but not on the
initial committer's list. I'll also assume that Niclas should be
joining the project via normal community processes.

Finally, Bertrand Delacretaz volunteered to be a mentor, during the
vote. I will assume his oversight is welcomed by all and will treat
him as an initial mentor.

--kevan