incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Hicks, Matt" <mhi...@captiveimagination.com>
Subject Unable to load PDF
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2009 19:17:32 GMT
Hey guys, I'm using the latest code from the trunk in the SVN repository and
am having trouble loading a PDF.  I'm getting the following exception:

Exception in thread "main" org.apache.pdfbox.exceptions.WrappedIOException
    at org.apache.pdfbox.pdfparser.PDFParser.parse(PDFParser.java:237)
    at org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.PDDocument.load(PDDocument.java:841)
    at org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.PDDocument.load(PDDocument.java:808)
    at org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.PDDocument.load(PDDocument.java:733)
    at test.Test.main(Test.java:21)
Caused by: java.util.NoSuchElementException
    at java.util.AbstractList$Itr.next(Unknown Source)
    at
org.apache.pdfbox.pdfparser.PDFXrefStreamParser.parse(PDFXrefStreamParser.java:115)
    at
org.apache.pdfbox.cos.COSDocument.parseXrefStreams(COSDocument.java:538)
    at org.apache.pdfbox.pdfparser.PDFParser.parse(PDFParser.java:203)
    ... 4 more

This occurs when I call PDDocument.load("test02.pdf");

For testing purposes you may find the PDF I'm using here:
http://captiveimagination.com/download/test02.pdf

Thanks!