incubator-general mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accept Aries proposal for incubation
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2009 18:39:34 GMT
Folks,

I see Niall, Leo, Jeremy, Robert, Bill and Guillaume respond to concerns from Jim and Niclas.
It would be invaluable if
any incubator PMC members with concerns (or without!) could help us as mentors during the
incubation process.

Here's the list of votes so far (see below). Noel, can you please chime in with your VOTE?
I am hoping that other
incubator PMC members who have not VOTE'd would cast their ballot as well

thanks,
dims

Davanum Srinivas	+1
Craig L Russell		+1