incubator-general mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Apache Aries incubator for Enterprise OSGi
Date Sun, 06 Sep 2009 11:48:21 GMT
Richard,

I did agree with you that Felix would make a great choice as a destination TLP. The situation
with ServiceMix/Karaf is
not the same as what is happening here with a new set of incoming committers and code.

I sincerely do hope that cross-pollination happens even when the podling is in incubator.

thanks,
dims