incubator-general mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Apache Aries incubator for Enterprise OSGi
Date Sat, 05 Sep 2009 16:40:38 GMT
Karl,

Please don't get me wrong. Felix is choice for an excellent *destination* TLP. The Incubator
PMC itself was setup to
take away the responsibility for training incoming folks from existing TLP(s). So my gut feeling
is that we should allow
the incubation process to go on and decide on destination and scope once the project is ready
to graduate. I am sure the
folks on the proposal would love to get any and every help they can get to graduate as well
as on the technical front.
Please do continue to provide help and guidance.

thanks,
dims