incubator-general mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Apache Aries incubator for Enterprise OSGi
Date Sat, 05 Sep 2009 10:39:48 GMT
Richard,

#2 - "Finished impls could quickly be released as non-incubator artifacts." is also something
that i am not comfortable
with, at least until the new committers get off the ground, attract a user community and show
that they are able to
follow the ASF way.

Ideally my hope is that dev@felix folks should guide the community being formed within the
incubation podling process.
If we can get anyone interested join in as a mentor and/or committer that would be wonderful.

thanks,
dims