incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Apache Aries incubator for Enterprise OSGi
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2009 18:50:22 GMT
How is it that so many people already use Felix subprojects on other
frameworks if there isn't already some understanding on this already?
Just because some people perceive it to not be that way, doesn't mean we
should throw the baby out with the bathwater. It is a poor argument.
Just starting walking the walk and people will figure it out...they
aren't that stupid.

-> richard