incubator-general mailing list archives

From Francis De Brabandere <franci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Empire-db 2.0.5-incubating (rc6)
Date Wed, 23 Sep 2009 10:16:48 GMT
I'd like to get to a formal consensus on the manifest date and this
url. Do we really need to fix those or are they non-issues?

On the site url and as Martijn mentioned I also think this is a NON-issue
On the manifest date I agree it would be nice to have them equal but
if we have to make the release process complexer for it I'd rather
have it the way it is now.

I'll probably ping the maven/nexus guys on that second issue to see
how they would handle this.

Thanks,
Francis

http://www.somatik.be