incubator-general mailing list archives

From Francis De Brabandere <>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Empire-db 2.0.5-incubating (rc6)
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2009 06:31:16 GMT
Here we go again :-)

We just created an other release candidate for 2.0.5-incubating (rc6).
Our community approved the release so we now have a second binding
voting round for IPMC Members/Mentors.

fixes since previous rc5:
- examples not uploaded to the maven repository any more
- tutorial fixed
- KEYS file updated

I tried having identical archives in the dist and the maven repo but
failed to do so (meta inf build dates diff). But we might be able to
fix this in a next release. Further this was not a blocking issue.

Change log:

Subversion tag:

Maven staging repository:

Distribution files are located here

Rat report for the tag is available here:

Vote open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1