incubator-general mailing list archives

From Francis De Brabandere <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Empire-db 2.0.5-incubating (rc5)
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2009 20:09:50 GMT
Hi Rainer,

> The only difference I could find, was that the zip additionally contains 5 empty directories
that are not present in the tar. But the number and content of the files do match.

could you tell me which ones those are?

> Also I could not find any raw class files or eclipse project directories. And there does
not seem to be a war file either unless you build it with Maven. And of course Maven will
produce those files.

The war file is not in the distribution but will be pushed to the
maven repository. See

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message