incubator-general mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Aries initial commiters list
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2009 18:29:06 GMT

On Sep 29, 2009, at 2:19 PM, adam wojtuniak wrote:

> Hi
>
> I was removed from initial committers list of Apache Aries project.
> Can someone explain me what is the reason?
> I joined the list almost by the end of voting but I was in contact
> with
> couple
> committers before.
> I voted as well but that was after announcement of voting results.

Hi Adam,
Right. Your name was added right at the end of the voting period. The
Incubator PMC vote covered the list of Initial Committers at the
beginning of the vote thread. So, technically, you weren't on the list
of initial committers. There's already a discussion on the Aries
mailing list to invite you and Alan to join the Aries project.

Look forward to you joining the project.

--kevan