incubator-general mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Empire-db 2.0.5-incubating (rc6)
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2009 12:26:35 GMT
On 22/09/2009, Rainer Döbele <doebele@esteam.de> wrote:
> Hi sebb,
>
>  we have thoroughly investigated and discussed this issue and since everything but the
timestamp in the manifest is equal and there is no easy solution for having only one Maven
build, we (and our mentors) considered it a minor and not blocking issue.

OK, but it would be good if this could be fixed one day.

Looking through the top-level POM, I see that there is a reference to

<url>scp://people.apache.org/home/francisdb/public_html/empire-db/site</url>

This also looks odd for a release. Is it supposed to be there?