incubator-general mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Empire-db 2.0.5-incubating (rc5)
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2009 21:36:10 GMT
On 11/09/2009, Rainer Döbele <doebele@esteam.de> wrote:
> Hi Sebb,
>
>  thanks for checking our release once again but I was shocked to read about your verdict.
>
>  However I have problems to reproduce your findings.
>  I have downloaded both the zip and the tar from http://people.apache.org/~francisdb/empire-db/
>
>  The only difference I could find, was that the zip additionally contains 5 empty directories
that are not present in the tar. But the number and content of the files do match.

>  Also I could not find any raw class files or eclipse project directories. And there
does not seem to be a war file either unless you build it with Maven. And of course Maven
will produce those files.

>  I have re-checked a couple of times and I might as well be too stupid to understand
what is wrong with the release.

>  Could you please re-check and give me some details about where those differences and
those files are?

Sorry, my bad - was looking at an old copy of the expanded archives;
current ones look OK.