incubator-general mailing list archives

From J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Mothball/Pause Lokahi
Date Wed, 12 Aug 2009 11:23:32 GMT
On Wed 12 Aug 2009 12:50, Niclas Hedhman <niclas@hedhman.org> wrote:

> PMC and others,
>
> Lokahi's community has collapsed long time ago and albeit Noel's
> repeated efforts to create interest around the project, there is no
> signs of any improvement.
> I am therefor calling a vote to mothball/pause the project. Please
> place your votes.
>
> [ ] +1, go ahead and mothball/pause Lokahi,
> [ ] -1, don't mothball/pause Lokahi, because... (reason is optional,
> but appreciated)

-1

Can we at least ping the lokahi-dev list to let them know the vote is
taking place.  I know the last time there was any activity on the list
was February (and that message was about retiring the project), but
still, can one of the mentors at least ping them?

Otherwise, I'm fine with retiring the project.

--
   J. Aaron Farr
   馮傑仁