incubator-general mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Diversity as an insurance policy (Was: [VOTE] Graduation of Apache Pivot)
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2009 03:16:40 GMT
Jukka,
I don't like to force "majority result" if there is controversy.

Having a couple of -1, and other not voting but practically agreeing with
you and Ant, is not the way to go.

I think they are as ready as they can get, considering the starting point
and the general attitude towards incubated projects. I don't think longer
incubation will improve the chances of sucees, the understanding of
ApacheWay or addressing your concerns (other than artificially)...

Would it make a difference, if I step up and make the initial PMC Chair, as
I have over the last couple of weeks started my own commitment to the
project?

-- Niclas