incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: photark project (was: Re: Stepping down as mentor for PhotArk)
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2009 16:26:59 GMT
Second the notion that while it's ok to have a Facebook page, it
should redirect *all* project discussions to the official Apache
mailing lists.

I don't know the social conventions of Facebook very well, and if "off
[Facebook] site" discussions are not part of the norm, then it might
be disadvantageous to have a page there.

As others have said, "If it's not on the [official apache.org] mailing
list, it didn't happen."

Craig