incubator-general mailing list archives

From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject [VOTE] Release Empire-db 2.0.5
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2009 08:49:31 GMT

The Empire-db community has completed working on Release 2.0.5 and is now looking for approval
of the IPMC to publish the release.
So far the release has been approved by Empire-db committers, but due to vacation time and
other circumstances the Mentors are unable to review the release. Hence in order to get this
release out, we want to get a bigger audience for vetting our release. We're hoping our mentors
will soon vote, but expect to need more binding votes from the IPMC to make this release happen.

These are the major change from our previous 2.0.4 release:
- Maven project management
- New database handlers for Apache Derby, H2, PostgreSQL
- New Examples showing WebService integration using Apache CXF
- Unified distribution file for core and struts2 extensions.

More details can be found in the changelog:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/empire-db/tags/empire-db-parent-2.0.5-incubating/CHANGELOG.txt?revision=797936

The release files can be found here:

Staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/empire-db-staging-028/

Distribution files including release signing keys:
http://people.apache.org/~francisdb/empire-db/

We are looking forward to receiving your vote.
Thanks,

Rainer