incubator-general mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Making up policy on the fly
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2009 16:29:36 GMT
----- Original Message ----

The licenses *are* included in the distribution in the lib/licenses directory.
That's not a problem in and of itself.  The problem is that that location isn't
referenced by the LICENSE file itself, and *all* our documentation assumes that
all relevant licenses for a distribution are listed or referenced by that file.