incubator-general mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <>
Subject Re: incorrect terminology: lead developers
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2009 03:09:58 GMT

----- Original Message ----

We don't have a notion of fixed leadership at Apache.  Leadership is
always welcome but it is determined by the will of the group in question
at a given point in time, not based on one's official status.  We try to
avoid status symbols in order to retain the fair balance of individual
decision making within our projects.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message