incubator-general mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: incorrect terminology: lead developers
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2009 03:09:58 GMT

----- Original Message ----

We don't have a notion of fixed leadership at Apache.  Leadership is
always welcome but it is determined by the will of the group in question
at a given point in time, not based on one's official status.  We try to
avoid status symbols in order to retain the fair balance of individual
decision making within our projects.