incubator-general mailing list archives

From Janne Jalkanen <janne.jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: [appeal] Help Us Graduate!
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2009 15:51:37 GMT

*grin*

I completely missed this email the first time around. I think JSPWiki
would certainly benefit from the attention - we're fairly close to
having all the bits and pieces in place (minus a release or two).
It's just that we're slightly unsure as to what to do... When I
collected the list of Things To Do Before Graduation (https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=12310732&fixfor=12313986

), I think I found at least two, if not three, separate lists.

Wouldn't mind if you guys took a peek at the different items on the
JIRA milestone above and gave your comments.  I (and most of the other
devs, most of whom are Europeans) are on holiday right now, but we
should be getting back to speed in a week or two.

Personally, I would like to get most of the issues looked at in
advance so that we wouldn't have to bump our heads against the "oh,
but your release is missing X, do it all again" too many times.

/Janne