incubator-general mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Making up policy on the fly
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2009 14:15:44 GMT
On 21/08/2009, Joe Schaefer <joe_schaefer@yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]

The votes that count for a release are IPMC member votes; seems to me
that the vote must be put to the whole IPMC, even if most of them
don't vote. If the vote were only on the podling list, then only IPMC
members who happened to be on the list would see the vote - the other
IPMC members would effectively be disenfranchised.

The IPMC might as well be disbanded at that point.