incubator-general mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Empire-db 2.0.5
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2009 11:56:50 GMT
On 21/08/2009, Francis De Brabandere <francisdb@gmail.com> wrote:
> the tag is located here:
>  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/empire-db/tags/empire-db-parent-2.0.5-incubating
>
>  This is because our parent module is called empire-db-parent. Is this a problem?

I don't have a problem with the name.

>  Francis
>

>  On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 12:56 PM, sebb<sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
>  > On 21/08/2009, Rainer Döbele <doebele@esteam.de> wrote:
>  >>
>  >>  The Empire-db community has completed working on Release 2.0.5 and is now
looking for approval of the IPMC to publish the release.
>  >>  So far the release has been approved by Empire-db committers, but due to vacation
time and other circumstances the Mentors are unable to review the release. Hence in order
to get this release out, we want to get a bigger audience for vetting our release. We're hoping
our mentors will soon vote, but expect to need more binding votes from the IPMC to make this
release happen.