incubator-general mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Empire-db 2.0.5
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2009 10:56:12 GMT
On 21/08/2009, Rainer Döbele <doebele@esteam.de> wrote:

>  The Empire-db community has completed working on Release 2.0.5 and is now looking for
approval of the IPMC to publish the release.
>  So far the release has been approved by Empire-db committers, but due to vacation time
and other circumstances the Mentors are unable to review the release. Hence in order to get
this release out, we want to get a bigger audience for vetting our release. We're hoping our
mentors will soon vote, but expect to need more binding votes from the IPMC to make this release
happen.

>  These are the major change from our previous 2.0.4 release:
>  - Maven project management
>  - New database handlers for Apache Derby, H2, PostgreSQL
>  - New Examples showing WebService integration using Apache CXF
>  - Unified distribution file for core and struts2 extensions.
>
>  More details can be found in the changelog:
>  http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/empire-db/tags/empire-db-parent-2.0.5-incubating/CHANGELOG.txt?revision=797936
>
>  The release files can be found here:
>
>  Staging repo:
>  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/empire-db-staging-028/
>
>  Distribution files including release signing keys:
>  http://people.apache.org/~francisdb/empire-db/

Where is the SVN tag for the release?