incubator-general mailing list archives

From Angela Cymbalak <a.cymba...@nechtan.org>
Subject Re: photark project (was: Re: Stepping down as mentor for PhotArk)
Date Sat, 01 Aug 2009 23:35:25 GMT
I've been spending more than my fair share of time on Facebook
lately.  Are we allowed to set up a Facebook page for the
project?  Just not sure since we are in incubation?  What about a
Twitter feed?  Can we do those without breaking any of the incubation
rules?  I can do them if I know what my guidelines are...

Thanks,
Angie