incubator-general mailing list archives

From J Aaron Farr <>
Subject Re: Incorrect use of "Sponsor".
Date Sun, 05 Jul 2009 11:02:50 GMT
On Sun 05 Jul 2009 02:36, "Gavin" <> wrote:

> [...]

We put `nofollow` on the Bronze level sponsors and that was to stop the
sponsorship program from turning into a spam-ridden link farm.  I don't
recall the PRC requiring other links to use nofollow, but perhaps I
missed it.  Lots of projects have lists of companies which provide
commercial support or "powered by" sites.

   J. Aaron Farr

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message