incubator-general mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release cassandra 0.3.0-final
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2009 07:30:29 GMT
On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 7:01 PM, Eric Evans<> wrote:
> The Cassandra community voted on approved the release of Apache
> Cassandra 0.3.0 RC3 as 0.3.0-final.
> We would now like to request the approval of the Incubator PMC for this
> release....

+1 on the release (checked the src tar.gz archive only,
md5=1c758f61f3d3f45df36eeabf8dc78828), with a few comments:

1. Doesn't compile with JDK 1.5 but I don't think README.txt mentions this

2. Has the high-scale lib license been checked with says "Looking at
this document: it seems that
public domain (high-scale-lib.jar) is ok to include" but I don't see
exactly on what this is based. Unless I missed something, It might be
worth clarifying with, to have that license
explicitely included in

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message