incubator-general mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Step down as Mentor for ACE.
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2009 08:46:02 GMT
Hi Niclas,

On Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 6:07 AM, Niclas Hedhman<niclas@hedhman.org> wrote:
> ...I would like to be relieved as Mentor for the ACE project and asking
> the Incubator to find a replacement. The progress so far has been
> good, and I see no problems in the project, as it is largely driven by
> Apache folks who has been around the block at least once....

That leaves Carsten and myself as mentors, if the Incubator PMC is ok
with that I think for now we could continue with just two mentors.
Most committers are also already active committers in other Apache
projects, so we should be fine.

More volunteers are welcome, of course ;-)

> ...This is out of a private decision to free up more time for family, and
> I hope the community can understand....

I do - more time for family is a Good Thing!

> ...I hope to see the other two podlings, Etch and Pivot, through to
> graduation possibly before year end for both....

Cool, thanks for your involvement.

-Bertrand