incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jochen Wiedmann <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: VXQuery - For want of a mentor...
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2009 06:49:11 GMT
If it helps, I'd also be interested in taking a mentors work. I am no
ASF member. However I am and have been in the PMC of Commons and WS
for some years. Apart from that; I'd have a professional interest in
the project, because it is more than likely that I could use it soon.

Jochen

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 7:46 PM, Vinayak Borkar<vborky@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We, the prospective contributors of the VXQuery project are very eager
> to start working on the project as soon as soon as we are able to.
>
> The incubator mailing list has shown good support, too. We have:
>
> One mentor (Paul Fremantle) who expressed support for the project and
> accepted to be a mentor (Thanks),
> 2, +1 binding votes
> 2, -1 binding votes (willing to change to +1 if we get one more mentor)
> 2, +1 non-binding votes
>
> so far. Thank you for your support.
>
> However, we have been unable to find an ASF member who has expressed
> support for our project, and has the time to be a mentor for us.
>
> At this time, I am looking to the Incubator community for help on
> solving this problem. Please help :)
>
> Thanks,
> Vinayak

Don't trust a government that doesn't trust you.