incubator-general mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: VXQuery - For want of a mentor...
Date Fri, 03 Jul 2009 02:57:13 GMT
I would be willing to mentor it but I have some technical comments before I
would find it maximally appealing which would motivate me to mentor it :). I
know technical comments should've been made earlier by unfortunately I
didn't see this thread :(. Sorry; just too much email to deal with!

I will reply to the proposal thread ..

Sanjiva.