incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Suspending Projects
Date Tue, 28 Jul 2009 21:32:12 GMT
I think we need to consider the risk to Apache of leaving the svn repo
in a r/o state.

According to the XAP status page, http://incubator.apache.org/projects/xap.html
  the copyright and distribution rights have not been verified, so
IMHO the repository has not been vetted.

I think we should disable svn access entirely.

On a different note, I agree that suspension isn't the right term. I'd
go with retirement or dormancy.

Craig