incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <>
Subject Re: Proposal for Wookie a W3C Widget/Google Wave widget engine
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2009 07:16:22 GMT
2009/7/5 Sylvain Wallez <>:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
>> I would like to submit the Wookie project proposal to the Incubator
>> PMC. Our draft is appended to the end of this mail and is available
>> at:

> This looks like an interesting proposal, and I'm willing to help it through
> incubation if it is accepted by mentoring it.

Thanks Sylvain, I've added you to the proposal. Great to have you on board.

The initial committers are on this list and I'm sure will respond to
your technical queries soon.

Ross Gardler

OSS Watch - supporting open source in education and research

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message