incubator-general mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: photark project (was: Re: Stepping down as mentor for PhotArk)
Date Wed, 29 Jul 2009 07:05:03 GMT
On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 4:07 PM, Angela Cymbalak<a.cymbalak@nechtan.org> wrote:
> Carsten - Sorry to see you go.

Same feeling here Carsten... and Thanks for all the help so far....

> All - I have been thinking a lot about the project and part of my problem is
> being unsure of what documentation needs to be included in the project so we
> can get a release out.  Luciano has done a fabulous job so far and I would
> hate to see the project go any more dormant than it has.  Are there any
> suggestions on how we can get the project back on track?

Good to hear from you Angela....

I believe we are almost there with the release, and I'll try to get a
release candidate in the next week or so (after I get freed up from
work related tasks)...

Once the release is out, we should try to advertise the project
together with it's first release trough blogs, facebook, twitter, etc
and a quick getting started article..., and also spend some time
working on growing the community..

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany, Apache PhotArk