incubator-general mailing list archives

From Scott Wilson <scott.bradley.wil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Wave - anyone?
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2009 10:43:26 GMT
Yes, Wookie is a server-side Widget repository and runtime/state
management application that implements the Google Wave Gadget APIs; it
has an API for connecting to applications that manage participants and
contexts, which can include waves but also traditional CMS and
intranet groups etc. So it could plug into a Wave Server (c) to handle
the gadget management task.