incubator-general mailing list archives

From Angela Cymbalak <a.cymba...@nechtan.org>
Subject photark project (was: Re: Stepping down as mentor for PhotArk)
Date Tue, 28 Jul 2009 23:07:15 GMT
Carsten - Sorry to see you go.

All - I have been thinking a lot about the project and part of my
problem is being unsure of what documentation needs to be included in
the project so we can get a release out.  Luciano has done a fabulous
job so far and I would hate to see the project go any more dormant
than it has.  Are there any suggestions on how we can get the project
back on track?

Angie