incubator-general mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@odoko.co.uk>
Subject Re: remember when each project report is due
Date Tue, 28 Jul 2009 08:45:24 GMT
Clearly my chance never came, so let's make it happen now.

The task itself is trivial - send an email to each email address listed
in a file once a month, using a different file for each of a three month
rotation cycle.

Now, the questions are:

 1. What date do we send the email out on?
 2. Do we, and if so when do we, send reminder emails?
 3. What do the emails say?
 4. What date do we state in the below email?

Attempt to answer 3 is:

Dear <PODLING>-dev,

Your latest report to the Apache Board is required by XX/XX/XXXX. Please
ensure it is posted to http://incubator.apache.org/MonthYYYY, by the end
of that day.

Please ensure you provide a summary of your project at the beginning of
the report and provide an answer to the question "What are the next
steps your project needs to take to move towards graduation". You should
also provide details of any new committers, PPMC members, product
releases and so on, as well as anything else that might seem significant
to you.

Mentors - once the report has been posted to the Incubator Wiki, please
'sign' it to show that you have read the report.

Incubator PMC