incubator-general mailing list archives

From Charles Matthew Chen <charlesmc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: general Digest 22 Jun 2009 15:16:11 -0000 Issue 1329
Date Wed, 24 Jun 2009 18:12:19 GMT
+1

Charles Matthew

for reading and writing a variety of image formats.

> Monthly and then quarterly reports can be found at http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/sanselan/board/
> The first official Apache Sanselan incubating release occurred on July 30th, 2008.
> A few months back we took a final look at Sanselan's status with regard to exiting the
incubator. We concluded that while the code and the committer for Sanselan were ready to exit
the incubator, community was an issue. We didn't see the prospect for getting enough of a
community to graduate Sanselan as a TLP. But Apache Commons was eager to adopt Sanselan, and
they voted to do so.
> Sanselan is now ready to graduate the incubator and assume its role as a subproject of
Apache Commons.