incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ian Boston <...@tfd.co.uk>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Incubator Shindig 1.0 (RC4)
Date Fri, 19 Jun 2009 12:23:25 GMT
Hi,

On the advice of our mentors the abandoned vote to release Apache
Incubator Shindig 1.0 (RC4) was left open pending other votes from the
IPMC or -1 votes blocking the release.

We have now received sufficient votes to release, being 2 non binding,
and 3 binding +1 votes, no 0 or -1 votes as listed below in addition
to the 7 +1 binding votes from the podling.

Paul Lindner +1 (non binding)
Ian Boston +1 (non binding)
Ant Elder +1 (binding)
Leo Simons +1 (binding)
Sylvain Wallez +1 (binding)

I would like to take the opportunity to thank everyone who gave their
time to review this release, especially Sebb who's forensic
observation identified many of the problems.

Thank you everyone at this very busy time leading up to your members
meeting.
Ian