incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ian Boston <...@tfd.co.uk>
Subject [VOTE ABANDONED] Release Apache Incubator Shindig version 1.0 (RC4)
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2009 08:28:59 GMT
Hi,
This vote has now been in progress for 14 days and has not received
the necessary number of votes from the IPMC to make a release. There
has been 1 +1 binding vote, 1 +2 non-binding vote and no other votes.
The vote on shindig-dev resulted in 7 +1 binding votes, no +0 or -1's

> Votes so far
> Paul Lindner +1 (non binding)
> Ian Boston +1 (non binding)
    Ant Elder +1 (binding)

Given the period of time that this vote has been open, it is unlikely
that any more votes will be received and therefore I am closing this
vote as abandoned.

------------------------------------

If there is a reason why members of the IPMC have decided not to vote
on this release, I would like to hear them, before spending the time
doing another release and wasting the IPMC's time. I will obviously
fix the confirmed non blocker issues identified by Sebb, but the PPMC
and Shindig community has been wanting and trying to release since
January and the expenditure of more effort appears futile *if* there
is something fundamentally wrong with the release that is not being
said.

Thank you
Ian Boston.