incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ian Boston <...@tfd.co.uk>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Incubator Shindig version 1.0 (RC4)
Date Mon, 08 Jun 2009 09:24:48 GMT
Hi,
This vote has been in progress for more than 72 hours now. AFICT
although we have a number of non binding votes from the PPMC, we have
no votes from the Incubator PMC.

Votes so far
  Paul Lindner +1 (non binding)
Ian Boston +1 (non binding)

There were some other non binding votes cast by members Shindig
community, but unfortunately the did not make it to general@incubator

Having read the voting documentation, which does not mention lazy
consensus for releases, I suspect that we should just abandon this
vote and start all over again.

However before I do that, I would like some advice from the Incubator
PMC indicating that is the right thing to do?

Thank you
Ian