incubator-general mailing list archives

From Scott Comer <wer...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Community readiness-when does it show?
Date Wed, 24 Jun 2009 13:20:37 GMT
i would think that if there is someone contributing to the project
that the
community would recognize and add them themselves. it isn't up to the
mentors to do anything except perhaps suggest they consider it if
they're
being really thick about it.

it would be cool if the mentors might suggest possible relationships
with
other projects where there might be synergy and perhaps cross
pollination?

scott out