Thanks Kevan, and thank you to others who have voted as well.

Here's a summary of the vote so far: http://marc.info/?t=124240294900001&r=1&w=2

There have been 8 total votes. From the public list of Incubator PMC members, 6 of the votes are binding (the others may be as well, but not reflected on the external list). The binding votes include:

Kevan Miller
Bertrand Delacretaz
Don Brown
Craig L Russell
Davanum Srinivas
Niclas Hedman

Is this enough of a quorum to begin incubation? Again, thanks to those that have provided input both into the proposal and via this vote. We appreciate the reception of the community and are excited to get started with the project.

Cheers,

-Nick

Nicholas Gallardo
WebSphere - REST & WebServices Development
nlgallar@us.ibm.com
Phone: 512-286-6258
Building: 903 / 5G-016
Inactive hide details for Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com>Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com>

          Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com>

          05/21/2009 05:53 PM
          Please respond to
          general@incubator.apache.org

general@incubator.apache.org

cc

Subject

Re: [VOTE] Accept Wink proposal for incubation

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/WinkProposal

> Please cast your votes:
>
> [ ] +1, Accept Wink for incubation
> [ ] +0, Indifferent to Wink incubation
> [ ] -1, Reject Wink for incubation (if so, please help us understand
> why)

+1

--kevan