Thanks Kevan, do I need to call for that formally myself or does it need to come from an Incubator PMC member?

-Nick

Nicholas Gallardo
WebSphere - REST & WebServices Development
nlgallar@us.ibm.com
Phone: 512-286-6258
Building: 903 / 5G-016
Inactive hide details for Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com>Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com>

          Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com>

          05/12/2009 02:53 PM
          Please respond to
          general@incubator.apache.org

general@incubator.apache.org

cc

Subject

Re: Apache Wink Proposal

On May 6, 2009, at 11:40 AM, Nicholas L Gallardo wrote:

> All,
>
> Given that the discussion has quieted down after an initial flurry,
> I was hoping we could move this forward.
>
> If there are no further comments/concerns, could we call for a vote
> on whether or not to accept the proposal by Friday? With a few folks
> expressing interest for their projects, we'd like to get going on
> this to try and get an early version out this summer.

I'd certainly agree that it's time for a vote.

> On a side note, I've shared our changes with the CXF community in a
> JIRA here:

Great.

--kevan