incubator-general mailing list archives

From Eelco Hillenius <eelco.hillen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Apache Click graduation
Date Tue, 05 May 2009 06:34:50 GMT
I'm a bit late to this discussion, but nevertheless would like to
throw in my opinion.

As far as I know Click, the project has been stable for a while, and
doesn't encompass a crazy amount of code, and it's ambitions as a
framework are humble compared to some of the other projects mentioned
in this thread. I wouldn't be too worried about this project having a
relatively small PMC/ community if they spend their time mostly on
maintaining their code base, with maybe a little tweaking here and
there.

That said, I agree with most here that Click should show that there is
at least a little bit of movement in it's community, as that's one of
the main ideas behind incubation, right?

My 2c,

Eelco