incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nicholas L Gallardo <nlgal...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Apache Wink Proposal
Date Tue, 12 May 2009 19:56:54 GMT

Thanks Kevan, do I need to call for that formally myself or does it need to
come from an Incubator PMC member?

-Nick

Nicholas Gallardo
WebSphere  - REST & WebServices Development
nlgallar@us.ibm.com
Phone: 512-286-6258
Building: 903 / 5G-016

             Kevan Miller
             <kevan.miller@gma
             il.com>                                                    To
                                       general@incubator.apache.org
             05/12/2009 02:53                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Apache Wink Proposal
             Please respond to
             general@incubator
                .apache.org

On May 6, 2009, at 11:40 AM, Nicholas L Gallardo wrote:

> All,
>
> Given that the discussion has quieted down after an initial flurry,
> I was hoping we could move this forward.
>
> If there are no further comments/concerns, could we call for a vote
> on whether or not to accept the proposal by Friday? With a few folks
> expressing interest for their projects, we'd like to get going on
> this to try and get an early version out this summer.

I'd certainly agree that it's time for a vote.

> On a side note, I've shared our changes with the CXF community in a
> JIRA here:

Great.

--kevan